1. She made White Foxes, which was one of the best tracks from last year.
2. Her lyrics are beautiful and poetic; she sings about ‘the loss of illusions, faith and hope’. Her voice… well it’s just phenomenal. Cold, clear and glass-like. Flawless.
3. She has lent her talents to some incredible collaborative projects, working with Röyksopp last year, and more recently, M83.
4. Remixes of her tracks are also amazing in their own right, like this bass heavy thumper from MAPS. The drop will send you into outer space.
5. She isn’t afraid to make weird and provocative music videos. Watch this beautifully shot short film for The Silicone Veil which was directed by Luke Gilford.